Have Confidence in Your Estimates
With nearly 40 years of cost estimating experience, we built our estimating platform with the needs of the estimator in mind. Our intuitive user interface is designed to help you do your job better, faster, and with less rework required. When paired with the PT&C CostBook, access approximately 40,000 location-specific and searchable unit line items that are researched, validated and routinely updated by our experienced cost engineers. Have confidence that your detailed estimate is both current and accurate, regardless of the size of your project.
Access Estimates Anytime, Anywhere
PT&C’s cloud-based tools put you in control, so you can collaborate with your team whether you are at the office or in the field. Streamline project management and collaborate virtually with other estimators assigned to your estimate, with updates occurring in real time. Develop better estimates the first time by sharing in real time.
- Access your estimates and collaborate with your team from anywhere
- Access and review your estimates in a single interface via our dashboard view, with a real-time view into the status of all of your estimates
- Collaborate virtually with other estimators assigned to your estimate, with updates occurring in real time
- Multi-screen support simplifies using cost data and maximizes screen space
- Import existing costs or estimates from Microsoft Excel or MII
- Store estimate-supporting documents within your estimate
- The most detailed, accurate and transparent construction cost data available – researched, validated and routinely updated by experienced cost engineers
- Approximately 40,000 searchable unit line items and location-specific costs covering all 50 states
- Pricing for emergent, high-demand construction materials such as concrete siding, composite materials, and green building materials
- Review and modify individual cost components with our superior task interface
- Intuitive and flexible organization of cost items with material-only costs and dedicated work breakdown structure
- Review, modify and price individual cost components