Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: 2859 Paces Ferry Rd, Atlanta
Our vision aims to empower our clients by actively leveraging our broad range of services. With our global presence, we have career opportunities all across the world which can lead to a unique, exciting and fulfilling career path. Pick your path today! To see what career opportunities we have available, explore below to find your next career!
This role is responsible for developing enterprise-class, web-based software solutions that help clients manage their businesses with greater insight, efficiency and assurance.
All services shall be provided in accordance with established standards, principles and ethics of the profession, applicable professional specialty organizations, and the high-quality standard for which Caliburn International is recognized. Actively support and uphold the Company’s stated vision, mission and values.
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
- Oversee code releases.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Analyze code and communicate detailed reviews to development teams to ensure a marked improvement in applications and the timely completion of projects.
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Optimize the company’s computing architecture.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
- Apply cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent education and experience.
- 10+ years as Software Developer, Systems Engineer, or DevOps Engineer working with a cross-functional engineering or developing Infrastructure tools for automating SDLC development tasks.
- Must have in-depth knowledge on Azure architecture.
- Must have experience in Azure Resource Manager (ARM).Must have experience with Visual Studio Team Services in Scrum environment.
- Must have hands-on experience in a Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) environment.
- Experience with Automated Build Testing, Pipeline Templates, Azure Service Fabric, Azure Storage Manager (Blob), Git Repositories and Powershell are required.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS and SQL.
- Experience in C# full-stack development is highly preferred.
- Certified ScrumMaster is huge plus.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Ability to collaborate in remote-work environment
- Team spirit
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Proven ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Strong initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Caliburn-PT&C is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.